Tuesday 5 May 2015

Sarah Hurley 365 Inspiration - Doodle Doll Felt Bookmark

Hi there how are you?

Plans are coming along great here and I've also managed to create some pretty cool projects over the bank holiday weekend. I'm still working my way through my notes from CHA but progress is good and I can see results already which makes me smile, a lot!

Today I'll be showing you a sneak peek of a felt project I made for the Sarah Hurley Inspiration blog. It was so easy to make and it would be an ideal activity for the children too.

Can you take a guess at what it could be?



PRIZE GIVEAWAY

I have decided I'm going to do something a little different, this month you have the opportunity to win this project, cool eh?

To enter all you have to do is leave a comment on my felt blog post over on the Sarah Hurley 365 inspiration page

 The winner will be drawn and announced at the end of the month ( 31st May ). 

Goodluck and thanks for stopping by.

Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment