Today I want to share a card I made in a style which is a little unusual for me. I think it's good just to play or try out new ideas and see where they lead. The idea was to create a background using my TH inks then add a large die cut layer, which I received from my lovely design team member Carol. If I'm honest I was thrilled how well it turned out.
Below is a picture of what I used to create my background.
To see the finished card and details on how I created my card pop on over to the Sarah Hurley 365 blog.
The latest issue of the Sarah Hurley Lookbook is out so I can now show you my projects so watch this space!