Friday 15 May 2015

Jennifer Grace's Focus Your Craft and Soul Blog Hop

Hi hello and welcome to our blog hop!

You should have arrived from DAPHNE'S blog and if you have only arrived at my blog then you need to go back to the beginning at JENNIFER'S blog.

The lovely Jennifer who I meet for the first time at the CHA Creative Exchanges in Coventry asked me if I would like to take part in her hop, of course I said yes! When she said the theme was FOCUS I smiled because it pretty much sums up my life right now and I'm calling it fate!!

It also ties in nicely with a calendar project I had to make for the Sarah Hurley inspiration 365 blog page. Every month I design it around how I'm feeling or a little reminder to me (it's proudly pinned on my notice board) and FOCUS seem perfect...again fate!!

But that is not all, this happened too!While I was down in Coventry I won a bag of goodies and inside were camera/photograph themed stencils designed by Ronda Palarazzi. Again fate!!

blog hop prize!

Jennifer Grace is giving away a WRMK Insta Album kit



The giveaway closes on Sunday the 24th May at 10pm BST and is open internationally.

 Enter by commenting on all the blogs in the Focus Your Craft & Soul hop.



Here's my FOCUS project and here's how it was made.


Now you have to hop on over to CLAIRE'S blog.

If you have gotten a little lost here's the list of blogs in order of the hop....

K

Happy blog hopping
 and 
Goodluck!!

And don't forget to leave a comment on ALL the blogs.

Clare x


















19 comments:

  1. hi fun to visit a new blog and such a cute calendar off to hop some more now see you again hopefully

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a fun little page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's lovely and such a clever idea
    Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute calendar, the camera looks great on it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely project and your colouring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous calendar & loved seeing how you created it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab colours Clare, and that stencil was a perfect choice for this theme x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it when things come together! Love the calendar page.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous! I popped on over to see your process - and just loved it. What a gorgeous calendar page! Love your little image - cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your take on the word 'Focus' what a coincidence how it all came together

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice idea for a calendar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice idea and especially love your stencilling.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely project with lots of fun techniques, looks fab! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous - thank you for sharing how you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how so many things converged to make the Focus theme perfect for you! She is a clever little thing posed in front of the camera image :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. That's very cute. And lovely to have a handmade calendar page each month.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your project. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete