Thursday 14 May 2015

Sarah Hurley Inspiration 365 - Stenciling fun

Hello how are you?

Last week I decided to hang up my playleader uniform to focus more on my design work so I now have a new badge! Well if I'm honest it's not exactly an actual real life badge but if I did have one it would say Clare Brown Designer. How scary but exciting is that?  I've swapped crafting with 30 children and their carers to just with me and a cat, sometimes two for company lol. So you could say it's a lot quieter than I'm used too, well up until my two little little monkeys come home from school ha ha. 

Lots of exciting things happened this week, worked my little socks off to get a project finished ahead of time, preparing for a blog hop that the lovely Jennifer Grace asked me to join. It starts tomorrow so please come back so you too can join in. 

It's also that time again when I create a calendar for the Sarah Hurley 365 blog. Here's a little sneak peek!


 Although it's been an awesome day it's been a head down and get on with kind of day too. I'm also just back from a 7 mile run so my bed is calling, after a shower of course lol

If I don't see you over on the Sarah Hurley blog I hope you can join in the blog hop tomorrow but for now hope you have a great day whatever you have planned.

Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment