Friday 17 October 2014

Time For A Make Over

Happy Friday!

Things are certainly looking a lot different around here after a long overdue makeover. It's not that I didn't have time or couldn't be bothered I just didn't know how. A huge part was down to the fact that I'm not that technically minded and stuff like this scares me. But I've become a little braver these last few months and was ready for a challenge! lol

 So you can forgive me for smiling ear to ear and feeling slightly smug at what I achieved, never could I have imagined designing my own header.....ever!

To find out more of what I have been up to check out my FB,Instagram,Twitter or Pinterest page. Just click on the buttons on my side bar ;-) 


Clare x


2 comments:

  1. Ohhh it's looking very nice!!! Way to go!!! Love Hazelxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good there Clare, well done you :D
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete