Saturday 4 October 2014

Meet Sid The Robot

Today I'd thought I'd introduce a little robot stamp that I designed a year ago. Having two little boys it came as no surprise that my first ever stamp range would be boy/male related. The boys loved being my first critics and it made me smile when they loved 'Sid' as much as I did.

There are also two other robots in my stamp range another male called Ronnie and a female robot called Bity.

Here's an image of Sid that I coloured in this morning. I'll pop him on card later which of course I'll blog about later.


I've coloured him using my ice grey 3 & 5 Promarkers but I think he would look fab in bright colours too!

As well as on this blog you can also follow me on my FB page, Twitter and Instagram.

Thanks for stopping by

Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment