Friday 3 October 2014

FAIRY LOVE

Over on the Sarah Hurley 365 inspiration page I am sharing a card. I thought I'd have a play with my very own stamps which are part of the Special Editions range in Sarah's shop.

There are 6 stamp sets in total but here I have only used 2, the Fairy Garden and Flower Fairy stamp sets.

First I stamp, coloured and cut out the fairies, finally adding some glitter to their wings. I then stamped directly onto the card blank remembering to leave space for the two fairies at either end. I drew a bunting line between the two poles before stamping, colouring and cutting out the bunting. Foam pads were then added the back of all my cut outs before fixing to the card.

Here's a close up of the two fairies......


Promarkers used....

hair/hedgehog - burnt orange,oatmeal and honeycomb 
dress - oasis
belt - tulip yellow
bunting/butterfly/poles - tulip yellow,oasis and honeycomb

challenges entered.....

MAWTT - HEDGEHOGS

Thanks for stopping by

Clare x

2 comments:

  1. Great oolouring Clare and a super image choice. Love your CAS card, thanks for sharing it with us still MAWTT, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh this is brill Clare,Love the wee hedgehog too!!! Hope you have recovered from Sunday, Thanks for playing on MAWTT, Love Hazel (didos) xx

    ReplyDelete