Wednesday 15 October 2014

Sarah Hurley Project Life

Today it's my turn to inspire you all over on the Sarah Hurley 365 blog with a project life layout.

It's without doubt that this colour combination is my all time favourite from Sarah's 'A Few Of My Favourite Things' monthly kit.

I was going to show you one of the layouts in full but I'm going to be a little bit naughty and only show you a peek lol 


To see the full tutorial you can check it out here

We also have a Halloween challenge this month, to find out more details or enter click here

*****

Well I gotta dash, it's the October break for the children and I so today we are planning on heading out to search for conkers. It's one of the reasons why I love this time of year.

 Have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

Clare x

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Clare, now recognisable as 'you'.

    I already have conkers in every corner of every room, and still the big fat hairy spiders are terrorizing me....LOL!

    ReplyDelete