Thursday 2 June 2011

Something that flies

Good morning peeps, how have you all been? I am soooooo busy right now that I can only describe my life as one huge juggling act lol But it's all good so not complaining too much!

Todays post is a scheduled one as it's Arrans nursery sports day this morning. I'll be there cheering him on trying desperately not to act like those embarrassing mums hee hee. I'm hoping this awful rain will go away, it's really hard to believe this time last year the children were dripping in suncream and sucking on ice lollies.

Anyway I have my Charisma dt card to show you and it gave me the perfect opportunity to use my new lotv stamp. I have just realised the picture is a bit blurry so I will update it soon.The lovely Alison is your host this week and she has chosen a great theme for us

SOMETHING THAT FLIES


ribbon/pearls-WOC
flowers- retro punch
tools- ms heart lace punch
cardstock- The Papermill
image-LOTV
sparkle- diamond stickles
promarkers- cocktail pink,baby pink, pale pink,meadow green,cocoa,caramel,tan,blush and almond


We have two great sponsors this week Simon Says Stamp and Pink Cat Studio , more details can be found here

Challenges

Allsorts- Things with wings

Please check my blog out later when I will be sharing my dt card for Sarah Hurley Challenges.




6 comments:

  1. aww this is so pretty Claire .. i love the crown DP and the punched borders
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare,
    Gorgeous card,love this cutie and your fab design and papers :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare,
    Wow hun this is gorgeous. I love the punches and those little flowers. Fabulous.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so cute Clare...and fab colours too hun..!

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! I love the gorgeous image and lovely colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is so pretty, the flowers are gorgeous too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete