Thursday 26 May 2011

LOTV BABY BOY

Good morning peeps how are you all today? It's a sceduled post today as I have nursery drop off this morning then gymnastics. Arran received his award last week at gymnastics so we are hoping he gets his certificate today. I am so proud of my wee scone!!

You should know by now that Thursday means the start of a new challenge over at Charisma. This week the very talented Vee has chosen the theme
boy oh boy

This week we have two prizes up for grabs from Digi stamp boutique and Stamping boutique.

Now I now some of you would avoid them like the plague but we do need them so why not have a go. I chose a baby boy card and used one of my favourite LOTV images, I don't know why I said favourite cause I love them all hee hee.I also used my favourite promarker combo, denim blue and pastel blue. I did however accidently pick up ice grey one for the shading but think I got away with it this time lol





Thankyou for stopping by today and don't forget to check out Sarah Hurley Challenges and SFTW.

hugs Clare x

8 comments:

  1. oh this is so cute .. and pretty
    Love the colour
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a lovely card Clare, your colouring is fab good luck with your wee man and his gymnastics...K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare,
    Beautiful card,sweet image and gorgeous papers
    Well done to your son too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a little sweetie! I love the delicate blues, so pretty!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! He's so cute! Love this image :-) The papers are gorgeous - beautiful card. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww how cute!
    I love this honey! that wee image is super cute and love your papers!
    Hugs M xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Clare!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww, so sweet. If only they were really like that eh????
    hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete