Friday 17 June 2011

Happy Friday to all you lovely ladies out there and hopefully the weather is kinder to you than it is here in Scotland. It's been pouring down with rain all day and would you believe I had Arran's nursery trip to Blair Drummand Safari Park today. Yes...we had a fab day out but got soaked to the bone. I had to carry Arran all the way home cause his socks and shoes were so wet lol.

I'm absolutely knackered now so hubby has kindly offered to make a curry for our tea!!

Talking of tea below is my dt card for Sarah Hurley Challenges and this week Ria has chosen a fabulous theme

HANDMADE FLOWERS

Please check out our blog here where you may find some new techniques to try

I used papers from Sarah's Wonderland cd (aka Alice in Wonderland). I just love spots and teal is one of my favorite colours. I then made a teapot shaped card and added some punched flowers, pearls and lace detail.



It was kind of fun to do and will def make one again, perhaps something vintage.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend but I will be back tomorrow with another Sarah Hurley project.

hugs Clare x


6 comments:

  1. oh what shame about the rain.. still you had fun that's the most important .
    I am loving that tea pot in the dotty papers ..a fab card
    Lisa x
    ps i think i might enter this week lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Clare...!

    have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare,
    Blogger playing silly b*****s - not sure if you got my comment or not. I love this card, what a great shape and such a lovely colour too.
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a gorgeous card - beautiful papers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab teapot! Love the spotty paper and those gorgeous flowers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete