Thursday 16 June 2011

Tilda with a small gift

Good afternoon friends how are we all this week? Another week flown buy and once again I have only managed to make my 2 dt cards this week. I do miss just being able to play don't you? With the summer holidays approaching fast this has got to be my busiest week yet!! I have so much to cram in and very little time my head hurts just thinking about it.

Anyway today I have my Charisma DT card to share with you all. I used a Magnolia stamp that my lovely friend Mel gave me for my Christmas which I think I have used once eeekk!! I so loved colouring her in so much so I coloured another Tilda in the same colours lol. I would love to show you but I'm saving that for my Stampin for the weekend dt card next week hee hee.

This week Charisma is hosted by Lora and she has chosen a fabulous colour combo

PINK & GREEN

I have to confess I had the perfect papers in mind but trouble was it was the last one so I was a bit reluctant to use them!! To cut or not to cut that was the question lol







This week we have two amazing prizes up for grabs, our sponsors are...

ALL THAT SCRAPS

and

SCRAPBOOK NEWS and REVIEW

Hop on over to our blog here for more details and to check out the dt project a-m-a-z-i-n-g!!

Please come by my way later tonight and join in with me with a cuppa (hint hint,wink,wink)

I've got my AGM for toddlers tonight so better get those notes started yikes

Thabks as always for stopping by

Clare x

2 comments:

  1. one of my favourite colour combo's and you have made such a pretty card - Tilda looks so sweet
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! Beautiful Tilda and I love those papers :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete