Sunday 5 April 2015

Happy Easter

Today I have a project to share and some very exciting news.

This week I reached a really big milestone in my crafting career, I opened an Etsy shop where I launched my Mini Makes range, eeeeep!!! I have had an amazing time designing my kits with other products coming soon.

Just search ClareBrownDesigns and you will find me!!  or click here!

Next I have my April calendar to share for the Sarah Hurley 365 blog, I had so much fun playing around with the stamps and distress inks. To read more hop on over here!





I have a fun filled day planned with hubby and the children, starting off with an Easter egg hunt. Got my fingers crossed I get some chocolate too!

What are your plans for today?

Clare x

4 comments:

  1. Fab calendar page and congrats on your new venture.
    Claire
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to meet you at the weekend. Love this card and now following. Hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete