Wednesday 22 April 2015

Filofax Planner Divider

Hello and welcome to my blog. After going to CHA Designer Creative Exchanges event I'm all fired up to get cracking on with my pages of notes I took over the two days. It was simply AMAZING so thank you to CHA for organising the event and  to all the people I meet over the course of the two days.

 I'll be sharing more of that another day, as today it's my turn to inspire you on the Sarah Hurley 365 inspiration blog. This time I decided to create a divider planner for my Filofax, decorating it is soooooo addictive lol.


Do you have a planner that you decorate?

I'll be taking this outside today, would you believe it's 19 degrees outside here in Scotland, hot hot!!

So that's all from me today thank you for stopping by, I would love to hear from you just leave a comment below with a link to your blog and I'll come and visit you :-)

Clare x




No comments:

Post a Comment