Thursday 22 January 2015

You Are My Sunshine

Nothing for weeks then two posts in one week ha ha!

 I'm back with a journal page which I have decided is going to be my 'Try Something New' this year. I've been a huge admirer of journal pages for a while now, I think seeing Jaine's amazing work has a lot to do with it too. I need to be braver when it comes to my work. and this is the first step.

It's without a doubt I had thee most amazing time creating this and I've caught the journaling bug for sure. It was the perfect way to spend my chilled out Saturday afternoon and colouring in is always fun when you have these cute Charm Street stamps designed by Sarah.

So here it is my first proper attempt and breathe........ lol


As a newbie I have so much to learn but there are no rights or wrongs in art and you either like it or not and that's okay as we all see things differently.

You can check out the full post over on the Sarah Hurley 365 blog HERE.

Hope you have a great day!

Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment