Sunday 22 February 2015

Be Your Own Kind Of Beautiful

Good afternoon how are you? Are you having a fab day?

I kick started my morning with a project for my post over on the Sarah Hurley 365 inspiration blog page. It's bursting with projects and a must see for all crafters.

Next I worked on some stamp designs, it wasn't the plan but when an idea pops into my head I really must grab my sketch book and start doodling or anything else that's paper like close to hand. They really do just start off as scribbles but the more I work with them the more they come to life.

Here's a close up of an art journal page I created for my March calendar. Sarah has designed a calendar template which is FREE so you too can join in the fun. I'd love to see what you create.


You will find our blog here and if you do visit we would lobe to hear from you by leaving a little comment.

I have a very busy week ahead, lots of design work and if I can I really should continue my project life. Ashamed to say I have only completed months January and February.

Thankyou for visiting my blog today, leave a comment below and I'll visit your blog too.

Clare x


No comments:

Post a Comment