Sunday 18 January 2015

Love Is Family

Finally my first post of the year and what better way to start it than trying out something new.

I've been a huge admirer of art journalling for a while now so this year I decided this was the year. Time to face those fears and be brave eeeeep!

My first dip into new waters resulted in this layout which I made for my monthly calendar post over on the Sarah Hurley blog.

Februarys of course is all about love and love is family and friends.



There's lots going on behind the scenes, a new Valentines stamp release then Easter. And then there's a new adventure, a scary big one but more about that another day hee hee.

Thanks for stopping by and hope there is not too much snow where you are. The boys and I have a snowman to build so I better get a wiggle on!

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment