Friday 6 June 2014

SUMMER BRIGHTS

Happy Friday everyone!

I thought I had this scheduled but it would appear I had put it in drafts doh!

So this months challenge over on the SARAH HURLEY 365 blog is summer brights and if you head on over you will see what the rest of the DT have been up to. I have to confess it's absolutely amazing, as usual there are a real mixture of projects and they all look so bright and cheery! To say I'm proud to be on such a fabulous team is an understatement. Below is my card.......

This super bright card was created using paper from Sarah's March 'A Few Of My Favourite Things' March kit. I also used the girl and sentiment from the Doodle Doll Princess stamp set which I have recently added to my collection. I really love this set! The fence stamp is from my very own Garden Fairy set and the different sized flowers are from my Woodland Fairy set. I love the idea you can mix and match all 3 of my fairy sets.





I'm hoping to make a dent albeit a small one in my to do list today, wish me luck!

Thanks for stopping by

Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment