Thursday 26 January 2012

Pretty In Pink

Evening how are we all? Hubby's been in France all week so it's been rather hectic in the Broons hoose trying to juggle work and family life. But I did managed to squeeze in some crafting time Monday night and Tuesday afternoon for an hour or two but I'm gutted to say I haven't managed my daily run. I started running in September and my goal is to run 10k.To date I have managed 6k but would you believe I'm loaded with the cold again, 3rd one this year, so there will be no running for me anytime soon grrrrrr. On a more positive note my fitness level has improved dramatically and it's great having dropped a dress size which only means one thing, I need to go on a shopping spree for new clothes,whoop whoop lol

Anyway enough of my babbling tonight I have my dt card for our new challenge over at Charisma and our theme this week is

Pretty In Pink



Once again we have some amazing prizes up for grabs and the dt have oodles of inspiration so please pop on over here

It's an early bed for me but be sure to pop by my blog tomorrow when I will share my dt card for Stampin For The Weekend.

Ta Ta for now

hugs Clare xxx




6 comments:

  1. oh this is pretty, and i love the papers.
    Well done on your weight loss
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card my friend. Love your Gorjuss cards and they look so pretty in pink!! Sorry you have yet another cold - it's this fitness thing - never good for you in a million years!!! LOL
    Take care sweetie
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it! gorgeous image and papers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Card's gorgeous, Clare! Hope you're all doing ok x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! I love the image and those pinks are lovely :-) Hope you recover from your cold soon. You'll be doing that 10k in no time! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete