Thursday 12 January 2012

New Beginnings

Evening all, what an emotional roller coaster of a day I've had. Lewis my youngest started his first ever day at nursery this morning and although it's such a huge and exciting time in both our lives my tummy was still full of butterflies and my eyes were a little bit teary. Of course tomorrow will be the biggest test when he goes solo, kleenex will def be the must have accessory.

Tonight I'm sharing with you my dt card for Charisma and would you believe it's Charisma's 3rd birthday. To help celebrate we have 7 amazing prizes up for grabs and the perfect theme

BIRTHDAYS

So please join us in the celebrations and pop over here

I seem to have an abundance of little boy birthday's this month but this one in particular was made for a good friend of mine. I think it's fair to say I'm in love with my superhero Edwin, so be warned he will be popping up regularly these next few weeks.



Please pop by tomorrow when I'll be sharing my dt project for Stampin For The Weekend.

hugs Clare x

3 comments:

  1. oh i remember that feeling the first day i left my daughter at nursery at 12 weeks old! But look at her now - she is 18 on Monday - and Mum just embarrasses her lol.. time just flies.
    LOve this little Superman Edwin- a fun card and love the film strip
    I am sure he will be fine today on his solo flight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, Clare! Love Edwin and the fab colours :-) I hope Lewis enjoys his time at Nursery! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete