Friday 8 January 2010

Sketch and Stash Challenge 26

Don't you just love it when a card just comes together easily, well so do I but not this one. I am even struggling to write this post, heads all over the place, having a wonderful yet nightmare of a week, want to explain the nigtmare but can't, wishing I could fast forward into next week when I know/hoping all will be back to norm. But hey can tell you the wonderful bits, hubby booked holiday for newyear, going to be an auntie again. Just found out today all is going to be ok with baby had us worried for a few weeks there, been perfect mum and wife made home cooked meals everyday, house in order and kids generally being good. I wonder how long it will last, I'll tell you not long lol.
I think I have ranted long enough so without further ado here's my card.





*****
papers,ribbon and button-MME( stash)
image-Planting with love (new sugar nellie)
flowers/star-punched
sentiment-CC
colouring-Promarkers
sketch- Sketch and stash
ribbon-stash
cardstock-The Papermill

Thanks for hoping over to my wee blog.Leave a comment so I can come and visit you.

hugs Clare x

6 comments:

  1. AWE! This is great I love how you made the cat jumping out! Super cute! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card :-) the image and papers are lovely ,,, thre kitten trying to catch the butterfly is very cute too :-)

    thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash Challenge :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. please consider turning off the word verification :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute image..love the DP's!!..great colours...hope you week gets better..
    hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning lil card huni! I love this image and love all the colours!! Dont you just want all the stamps off funkykits hee xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect image and paper combo! Was brilliant seeing you all again on Saturday. Hope this week's proving better! Love Susie x

    ReplyDelete