Wednesday 13 January 2010

Last but not least

This card was actually made Sunday night and only just realising I hadn't posted it. I had so much fun making this one ,my head was clear and I was totally relaxed enjoying playing with stamps I had forgotten or didn't know what to do with. I would really recommend a good rummage through your stamps it's amazing how you forget what you have.

Again I have used my new Penpal stamp from sugar nellie. Like I said the other day I coloured a few while I had a spare hour. I should've used the sugar bowl sketch but when I saw this one from Sketch saturday I couldn't resist it. The card is for my sister in laws birthday at the end of the month, super organised for me. Wish I could say the same for all the thankyou cards I need to make.

papers-K&Co Amy Butler
stamp-Sugar Nellie Penpal
sentiment and envelope stamp-CC
embellishments-stash
tools-big shot,nesties and Friskers template

Another card with several challenges

crazy 4 challenges-birthday(c4c19)
the pink elephant-birthday
the craft garden-new
sketch saturday-fab sketch

Well folks thats all for tonight but will be back soon with another baby card but this time it's a girl.

Take care Clare x

3 comments:

  1. my you have been busy!!...you know i just lurrrve this stamp and the papers are gorgeous..your sister in law will love it!!..Debs x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I so so love it! The colouring on your wee stamp is so fab! You've nothing to worry about huni, you are so so talented xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Clare! I love the colours you've used, and that teeny tiny envelope instead of a flower at the top is inspired! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week. Hugs, Simonne x (SS DT)

    ReplyDelete