Wednesday 13 January 2010

Messy Rabbit

One of my commission cards was to make a new baby boy card and I knew exactly which stamp I was going to use. Not the normal humming and hawing, no straight to my Joanna Sheen messy rabbit. This image stamps great every time and it is so easy to colour and the results I think are fab. I must admit I really like this card and fingers crossed I manage to create more like it. I spent ages looking for a sketch and finally decided on the one over at MAWTT. Their theme this week was love so I won't be entering but the sketch was perfect. I also used some inspiration that I picked up while blog hopping so a massive thankyou to them.



papers-K&Co Hopscotch boy
stamp/sentiment-Joanna Sheen messy rabbit
buttons-MME
ribbon-stash
flowers/hearts-punched
raffia lace-Papercellar
cardcandy- blog hop win!!

Would you believe another card entering several challenges, getting the hang of this now.

MAWTT-Sketch
ABC-L for Layers
Craftwork Cards-C is for Card candy

I would just like to add I am now a card candy addict!!

Bye for now
hugs Clare x

4 comments:

  1. Love that bunny and your embellishments and cute paper. Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is lovely..great DP's...
    hugs
    Jan..x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i have these papers and havnt used them for ages...another lovely card...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card! The image is gorjuss and looks brill sweetie! love the papers to! Your so talented petal xxx

    ReplyDelete