Saturday 17 October 2009

Sunday Sketch & Stamp- Challenge No13 Clare's


Don't you just love Maggie? Yes of course!!! There's just a little something about her that puts a little smile on my face every time I stamp and colour her.

So when my brother finally moved into his new home Maggie made an appearance once again. I know your probably thinking new home where's the house stamp.Well the truth is my stamp collection is somewhat limited because I have only recently got into stamping. But hey we cant have them all, can we???

I have entered this card over at Sunday Sketch and Stamp as I loved the sketch.Also because this week a £10 voucher for Joanna Sheens shop is up for grabs.I have had my litttle eye on Joanna's new Hoot collection for a few weeks now so fingers crossed I win.

*******
Here's the recipe for my wee card

Backing paper-PM
Stamp-Maggie/Sugar Nellie @ Funkykits
Flowers-CC Stamps
Ribbon and raffia-From buddy Susie (thankyou they're perfect)
Beads-From stash
Sentiment-Handwritten using Sukura black glaze pen
Circle-Cut using Friskers template and embossed using Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder

*******
Here is the sketch below and if you want to join in the fun click here

Good luck and see you hope to see you again soon

Big hugs Clare

4 comments:

  1. Loving your card Clare colours i wouldnt have thought of look fab together...........K x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this pet! I just love Maggie! Shes perfect for every type of card!! Good luck xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks brilliant, Clare! Love the colours and layout. Good luck with the challenge. Susie x PS - Arran's big boy bedroom looks fab - bet he loves it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hun xx
    WOW..im loving this card..so love the image and the colours..and a great card for a "New Home"thanks for taking part in SS&S challenge..i great take on my sketch..good lukc and we hope you can join us again
    hugs Clare DT

    ReplyDelete