Saturday 3 October 2009

My Aunts birthday



**********

I was asked by my dad to make a card for my aunt.I only had an hour to make it so I used the images left over from the baby girl card and an almost identical layout.

My wee gran died this week so my dad didn't want to ask me to make a card and last week Andrew was still in Romania.I just couldn't let my dad down and I really wanted to make him smile as we had just came back from my grans(his mum) funeral.He was so pleased and so was I as he did smile afterall.

***********

The recipe

*Stamp-Stamposaurus Nellie No2
*Sentiment-Clare Curd
*Cardstock-Papermill
*Gemstones-Value Papermania ... must have
Ribbon-Organza white
Colouring-Watercoloured using whisper markers

*********
Please leave a wee message so I can pop over to your blog

1 comment:

  1. Can understand why it cheered your dad up - it's beautiful! Hope you're all doing ok. Take care, Susie x

    ReplyDelete