Sunday 11 October 2009

MAWTT Challenge No 15- Heidi's sketch & Theme


So here is the sketch and if you want to join in the fun why not pop over to MAWTT

***************

I have so missed my challenge cards these past few weeks and when that window of opportunity finally made an appearance, I jumped at the chance to join the girls over at Moving Along With The Times.

However don't be fooled,I also had another wonderful reason for crafting and here is my confession....

During a wee visit at Buzz (soft play) with the boys, my best bud Susie and her gorgeous wee boy Euan. I was given a wee stash and who was inside but the fabulous Daisy. Well,boy was I wishing it was bedtime for the boys!!!All afternoon all I could think about was Daisy and my gorgeous backing paper which I had been secretly keeping for Daisy.Which by the way has been months!!

So now I had Daisy and my papers, all I needed now was inspiration and a challenge and after seeing Heidi's sketch it was perfect.Well almost, the paper piercing was certainly a challenge as I had never used this technique before. To be completely honest I had no idea what to do and so I finally decided to paper pierce the stitching on Daisy's jeans and T-shirts.Hope this is ok girls.

***********

Here's my wee recipe..

*cardstock-The Papermill
*image-Daisy by Sugar Nellie @ Funkykits
*flowers-punched
*gems-vaule PM
*colouring-Whisper markers and Koi water brush
*sentiment-CC
*backing paper-sorry cant remember


cardstock was embossed using Cuttlebugs swiss dots embossing folder and my Sizzix Bigshot (gift from Susie)

********

Thanks for popping by

Clare xxx....





2 comments:

  1. Ah this is brill Clare, I love it, how pretty is that image!!! I would have spent the reat of the day dreaming of it too!!!!
    Thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT this week, Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. He hee, glad you like her! Your card's beautiful - really love the colours you've used. Hoping to have time this afternoon to play and maybe join in with the challenge! Take care. Hugs Susie x

    ReplyDelete