Friday 9 March 2012

Stampin For The Weekend

Right ladies, I'm going to cut straight to the point, which one of you stole my week? It feels like in the blink of an eye it's been and gone which is slightly worrying as I do believe it's a sign of old age and I'm only 35 lol. On the other hand it does mean it's only a few hours til the weekend and soon I'll be enjoying the company of a few special friends of mine.

Today there's a brand new challenge over at Stampin For The Weekend and we had a

PHOTO INSPIRATION

challenge for you

Unfortunately I don't have a card to share but the other DT have made some amazing projects so please pop on over here and check them out.

Both children are at nursery and the plan is to have a wee crafty hour then make some soup.Hopefully this time I won't slice my nail and finger like I did last week which I was told by my 5 year old that I wasn't paying attention. To be fair he did have a point I was rather distracted, one of them being naughty pigeons in my garden lol

Take care for now and I hope you all have a fab weekend

hugs Clare

1 comment:

  1. Hi Clare
    Hope you're all doing fine and having fun - Dumyat looked fab!
    I've nominated you for an award, hun - details here http://www.susieloudesigns.blogspot.com/2012/03/award.html
    Take care
    Susie x

    ReplyDelete