Thursday 1 March 2012

Charisma -Masking Challenge

Afternoon all, how are we today? I have a poorly 5 year old today who is feeling rather sorry for himself so it's looking likely that we won't be venturing far. I am hoping that Calpol will work it's magic soon but until then I think a hug or two will be on the cards.Don't you just love a good hug?( if such a thing exists), they are perfect for a whole host of reasons. Whether it be of comfort or joy or when you have finally meet up with a friend of loved one after a long period of time or it could be in those moments when words fail us. But for me I think the best hugs of of all are the unexpected ones or the just because ones, I do love the simple things in life lol So go on give hug lol

Anyway the reason for my post today is to let you all know there's a brand new challenge over at Charisma.It's team Gem's turn this week so there's is no dt card from me but I will be back later tonight with my dt card for Sarah Hurley Challenges. Christel is our host this week and she has chosen

MASKING

It's not something I do often and although it looks very intimidating I do wish I had the time to join in this week after all it wouldn't be called a challenge if it didn't challenge us..right lol

So please pop on over here to check out the winners for last weeks challenge and the prizes and inspiration for this weeks challenge.

Catch you all later

hugs Clare


No comments:

Post a Comment