Thursday 15 March 2012

Sarah Hurley Challenges-Steam Punk

Atchooo.....yip I'm sorry to report that I am in fact loaded with a cold and a pretty bad one at that lol So today I'm taking it easy which after a super busy week it's just what the doctor ordered.

Last weekend was spent catching up with friends and as usual we all eat, drank and laughed so much it actually hurt. So you would think we would all be have had a relaxing Sunday morning but no instead we decided to climb the Dumyat hill in Stirling....the things you plan when you're drunk lol The weather was fab and the children done so well climbing all the way there and back. I think it was the promise of a chip butty at a local cafe in Bridge of Allan and some ice cream that spured them on the way down.

Today there's a brand new challenge over at Sarah Hurley Challenges and it's Claire Liz turn to host and the theme she has chosen is....

STEAM PUNK


If you haven't seen Sarah's new steampunk cd then please pop on over to our challenge blog. You'll be amazed at the projects the dt girls have made using the steam punk digi kit and it's great to see so many different styles...something for everyone!

Below is my tag and as you can see it's not the conventional style of steam punk. But how could I resist those dotty papers and who said everything has to be brown lol

and another

and yet another lol...


right... enough pictures from me I think lol

*******

Thanks again for stopping by and leaving a comment, I really do appreciate reading them all and hopefully I'll be stopping by your blog soon.

hugs Clare

P.S. There's also a brand new challenge over at Charisma and our theme this week is alter something.







1 comment:

  1. WOW this is brilliant what a great take on Steampunk, Love the bright colours, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete