Wednesday 14 July 2010

I can't believe it's been a week since my last post!! I've been busy with card orders and DT samples for Sarah Hurley which hopefully I will be able to show you over the next few days. Lewis is also very poorly at the mo as he has caught a tummy bug fingers crossed we don't all get it!!

I had a fab monday night as I got the chance to meet up with my fabulous friend Susie. It was a great opportunity to have a wee crafty night which I have to say ended up in tears but they were the funny ones and not the sad kind.

A couple of months back I bought these two Tildas and they just so happen to be my very first ones. There are so many I would love but need to keep those reins in tow as we could be moving house so eeeeeeeeeekkk!! My mum had asked if I would make a card for my sil birthday so lets hope she likes it!!

challenges I have entered are....

aud sentiments- no sentiments
The town scrapper- monochrome
one stop crafts-monochrome

Well off to do some DT work and hope to catch up with you all soon!!

hugs Clare x

p.s Sarah will be starting her new challenge blog soon which I just so happen to be a dt member. If you would like to join in the fun too you can buy her cd roms here!!





17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us this time at Aud Sentiments!!
    Love Susan xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I love the matching outfits! Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. From SIL, Kirstin:
    That's a beautiful card. Did you get the link I sent you for that craft shop - need to pop out there, if you are over this way we could take you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful pretty card, love the layout and design,and the colours used. As always coloured in beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clare this is absolutely gorgeous hun, love the cute Tilda's and you've coloured them beautifully.
    Hope Lewis is better soon
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Claire. I love the papers and you have coloured them beautifully. There is a monochrome challenge at http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ this week too, open till Friday night
    linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card - those images are looovely! Hope littl'un gets better soon. Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just been doing some blog hopping and glad to come across you, your blog is fab, as are your cards, hope you won't mind me popping by again
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card, love it! Thanks for joining us at The Town Scrapper!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww, I love the pirates in blue!!
    Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments - hope you will play along with us again.

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, Clare. Had a ball on Monday night (although my late night caught up with me yesterday!). Thanks for all the bits you gave me - you'll see a few of them on a card I've been trying to get posted today - hopefully it'll be done later...Anyway, there's also a little award for you over on my blog..Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, Magnolia stamps are my absolute fav. Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi hun,
    Oh dear poor Lewis - hope he feels better real soon - you are having quite a time of it lately aren't you?? This is a fab card Clare, lovely colours you've chosen. Thanks for taking the time to join us at Aud Sentiments this time.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Of course your SIL is going to love that card. I too love Tilda stamps. I recently discovered the stamp club kits and it is a great value for your money. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! What a wonderful card! I love it! Great coloring on those little pirates!
    Thanks for joining the very first ever Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!
    Hugs, Dena

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the colours you have used - they look so cute


    And your tartan army is lovely too!

    thanks for sharing the fun with us at Aud Sentiments

    Rx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a fab creation love how you have used the flowers thanks for joining us at WOC this time
    Hugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete