Monday 5 July 2010

ABC Challenge - Y for YOU and Me

By gosh, can you believe another fortnight has passed and it's time for a new challenge over at abc. The number of entries we had for our last challenge was amazing and it was great to see so many new peeps joining in alongside our trusty regulars.

This time the letter is Y for You and Me so we want to see two images on a stamp or two separate images on your card. This weeks challenge is perfect for those wedding and anniversary cards or perhaps a card for twins or you could create a scene. So many options so def no excuse not to join us and to tempt you even more we have a fabulous sponser.


Our sponsor this challenge is WILD ORCHID CRAFTS whom I am sure you are all aware of, where else are we getting all our delicious flowers from. Here is the prize that they are offering.



If you are looking for some inspiration the DT has once again come up trumps so pop over to the abc blog or their individual blogs. You could even leave a wee comment or two, even just to say hi.

Below is my card for my brothers and sister in law Alisons wedding anniversary. Now I am super organised which is a rarity for me, as they're 1st wedding anniversary isn't til August but with my niece due to be born the end of July I want to be organised.


tools- MS butterfly punch and heart x cut punch
promarkers- sunkissed pink,cocktail pink,ice grey 1,apple for bunnies and meadow for grass
rak-LOTV image,papers and ribbon thanks Mel,flowers thanks Dawn
sentiment- stamp from old docrafts magazine

challenges I have entered are....

friday sketchers- fab sketch



I will be back soon as I have my sister in laws birthday card to share with you.

Thanks for all your comments regarding my last post you all made me laugh so much my sides hurt!!

hugs Clare x


4 comments:

  1. Gorjuss wee card petal!
    they will so love it! Your defo organised, I only made mil bday card at the last min!!
    Hugs melly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Clare. I love your colour combo and of course the cutie image. Just love also all the details in your card like the ribbons and flowers - gorgeous.

    Hugs,

    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Claire, this is lovely, i really like the ribbon detail, you must be a very patient person! I usually give up at 3! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card! I love the colours you've used and those ribbons are fab! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete