Wednesday 25 November 2009

Sugarbowl Challenge No 24- Marlene sketch include zig zag

After popping over to the Sugarbowl blog and seeing those gorgeous new stamps from Sugar Nellie, I just had to enter again this week. I finally had a night when I was actually awake enough to craft and boy have I missed crafting. If you want to join in the fun here's this weeks sketch.



*****
So here is my card and yes it's a xmas one......and that makes 8!!!!


*****
Here's the recipe

*DCWV backing papers
*silver ric rac
*Catch a falling star (sugar nellie) stamp
*punched stars from backing paper
*The Papermill cardstock
*Coloured using Whisper Markers

5 comments:

  1. Oh Claire, this is just GORGEOUS! Love the overall card! The colors, papers, the image! My fave colors! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare,
    Wow, what a gorgeous card! Fabulous image (must get me some of them!) and divine colours you have used.
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare ..me again.. told you id be back..love your blog!1...you have a beautiful family.. Debs...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Clare, this card is stunning! Your colouring on this image is just supurb! And all the beautiful pattern paper and lovely layers... its fantastic!
    I've been to your blog before too but not realised your from the RAK club either lol I remember seeing you tartan army on the side :) great photos!
    Thanks for entering my candy
    Have a wonderful Christmas, take care and stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgous card! Love all the layoers! Great papers!

    ReplyDelete