Saturday 14 November 2009

MAWTT Challenge 21 - Clare w's Sketch & Open Theme



The recipe....

papers- Buddy Mel
ribbon- Buddy Mel
image- Hamish by Sugar Nellie from Funkykits
colouring- Whisper Markers watercoloured using Koi water brush
Boots- gloss tip from buddy Susie
sentiments- gold peel-offs
cardstock-The Papermill

*****

Another card for my brothers birthday as you can see it's from us Broon's. My buddy Mel gave me a huge stash of backing papers and amongst it were these. Of course instantly I thought of my wee man Hamish, I am a Scottish lass after all. The sketch is from MAWTT and it was perfect. So if you want to join in click here.

Below is the sketch.




Thanks for dropping by and please leave a wee comment and I'll visit you soon.

TTFN Clare xxx

P.s Boo hoo didn't win the designer post.

3 comments:

  1. Evening clare,what a fabby card,really lovely to see Hamish on cards again,he looks lovely against your papers,thanks for joining us at MAWTT:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hun xx
    Aww..what a lovely card..and a great take on my sketch..thanks for taking part in this weeks MAWTT challenge...good luck thanks clare xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant card Clare, love the mix of papers and your image is so sweet! Thanks for joining in with the MAWTT challenge. Nicki, :)

    ReplyDelete