Saturday 14 November 2009

Sketch Saturday Week 76 -Debbie's

Yipee I have found yet another sketch challenge blog while blog hopping.Once again I missed out on posting a card in time for the challenge. But with mil still in hospital time is not what I have on my side at the mo.

This card was made was made for my buddy Mel, she is such a wonderful buddy of mine. So please pop over to her blog here. And without further a do here is my card for Sketch Saturday.



The recipe.....

image,sentiment,ribbon and papers- My buddy Mel again!!!
flowers-punched and pm value gems
image- flower girl- gorjuss by Sugar Nellie from Funkykits.

*****

Here's the sketch if you want to join in.



TTFN Clare xx

3 comments:

  1. Hello again,
    Another lovely card using a cute image. I like these sketches too. You do love that little trick with the ribbons don't you!! Love it!
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee its so much nicer in person hee! Love the ribbon detail! Good luck sweetie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the gorgeous cards, no wonder you spend so much time on them. You definately have a talent for it.

    ReplyDelete