Thursday 25 November 2010

Sarah Hurley challenges

Brrrrrrrrrr it's so so cold today but no snow as of yet!! Today is the start of a new challenge at sarah hurley challenges and it's the fabulous Amanda's turn this week to host. Amanda has chosen masking as her theme which I have to admit it's something I have never done before....can you tell?? I had so much fun and I can see it being rather addictive so please give it a try it's not as scary as you think. The dt have once again created some amazing cards so please pop over and say hi.

Here's my card and if anything it might make you laugh!!

and a wee close up of those cute little owl


I used Sarah's woodland whimsie stamps for the first time and I was extremely impressed by them. I love the cuteness and simlpicity of them which makes them so easy to colour whether your a novice like me or a pro. And they match perfectly with the woodland whimsie papers I have used.
I used sequences from my stash and promarkers are cocoa,caramel,almond,icegrey 1 and ginger.

Hope you can join in and remeber there's still time to enter my embossing theme.

that's all for now off to nursey to pick up arran

8 comments:

  1. Hi Clare ... i love thiose owls - especially the one with the green sparkly belly lol
    He definitely stands out from the crowd!
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww - so cute! I love those little owls! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Clare - love the cute owls and the sentiment. We had a flurry of snow this afternoon - did you too? Hope you're all doing ok. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab wee card honey!
    just love those wee sequins!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh Clare this card is super sweet and those owls look gorgeous!, fab layout too
    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your owls! They are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey honey
    Left you a wee something on my blog!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete