Thursday 5 November 2009

Papertake Weekly



This sketch is from Papertake weekly which I happened to stumble upon while blog hopping to my friend Heidi's blog. I wanted to thank Heidi for leaving a lovely comment on my blog and becoming my newest follower.

This sketch is amazing, I just love it and I have said this many times before but I am definately going to use this again. It's simplicity works so well nothing complicated about it but wow what results you get.

So why not pop over to papertake weekly and have as much fun as I did.

Here's my take on this weeks sketch.



Here's my recipe...


cardstock-The Papermill
image- Sugar Nellie's Angel Wishes from Funkykits
backing papers- from buddy Mel
sentiment-Silver peeloff from blog candy
embossed paper-Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder
colouring-Whisper markers & Koi waterbrush
embellishments-Punched snowflakes & PM value gemstones

*****

Thankyou for popping over to my blog.Please leave a wee comment or become a follower so I can come and visit you.

Big hugs Clare xxx

1 comment:

  1. wow, I love it! I have been playing with this sketch all day but havent got it yet! Your take is just fantastic!! Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete