Friday 8 April 2011

LOTV Spring Bunny

Good evening and thanks for stopping by.Tonight I share with you my DT card for Stampin for the weekend and our theme this week is
Easter.....

and our sponsor this week is....


The image is a LOTV and I've had this little cutie for about a year but he has never been used...oh bless!!

He is so easy to colour and just perfect for those quick makes that we all love and need.







image-LOTV Spring Bunny
cardstock-The Paper mill
papers- Prima
sentiment- Hanglar Stanglar
gems- Papermania
flowers-Sir stamp a lot and WOC
ribbon- local haberdashery

promarkers- pale blue,denim blue, dusty rose,pale pink,meadow green,ice grey 1

Top tip- I used the ice-grey 1 to go round the edge of the sentiment. I normally used black but the ice grey one isn't so harsh.

challenges- sketch saturday

I might have another card to share with you over the weekend, but if it's as hot as it was today I'll be out in the garden.

take care and hope you have a lovely weekend.

hugs clare

7 comments:

  1. Totally gorgeous hun....gorgeous colouring and fabby layout too...I love it!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...so cute...love the DP's..
    have a fab weekend
    hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card Clare, love the embellishments and pretty colours
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is so cute Clare - i love the ruffled ribbon and the feather
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable card! Happy Easter! And I love the pix of your family in their tartan. :) Thanks so much for playing with us at Sketch Saturday! I hope you'll join us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! Such a cute image and the papers are gooorgeous! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous Clare...and super sweet image..:0)

    hugs
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete