Tuesday 12 April 2011

Deck Chair Dreaming

Evening peeps just a quick post from me tonight as my brother has popped over with his 3 daughters and hubby is growling at me for the computer.

This card was made for my friend Martins birthday last week which he loved.

I have used my current favourite Prima papers, Jack and Jill and he has been coloured with promarkers.





challenge

MAWTT-sketch

might scour blogland for more challenges later

Yikes just noticed I have lost 2 followers ooopsie!!! Hope they come back soon!!

night night

and I'll try and pop by your way soon.

Clare x


8 comments:

  1. great card hun, and yep it was a great sketch to follow xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that image, and the soft colors you've used are great! Thanks for joining us at MAWTT x

    P,S. Your sons are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww this is adorable.. so soft too.
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww Clare
    I love it! The papers are so soft and "maleish" at the same time! Fab!!
    Hugs Mxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh this is nice! its very delicate and pretty love the colours. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cant get rid of me.(evil Laugh!!) My followers go up and down like a yoyo.
    Love the card its lovely. Right off to find our No Mans Land, Thanks for joining in on MAWTT Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a gorgeous card Clare! Lovely image! Thanks so much for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck. Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww! So cute! Your colouring is fab :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete