Saturday 29 January 2011

Lucas birthday card



Today I share with you another card for a little boy at Arrans nursery. The obvious choice was another one of my LOTV images and my fabulous wild rose studio papers (for men). I think I bought them from crafty emma's online shop which I just love.

Again I have used my sizzix swirls as I couldn't think what else to use as flowers were a no no.The scrabble tiles were also used to personalise the card. The picture is on the light side but it was a dark foggy day in Scotland and this was the best I could get sorry!!


recipe to follow

It's a gorgeous day today even if on the tad chilly side, so it's out in the garden to clear up after that heavy snow we had. It's gonna be a big job but need to make a start.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and hope you can find the time to leave a comment or perhaps become a follower. It's just nosies really I like to know who's popped over so I can come and have a peek at your blog and become a follower too!!

clare x

P.s Sarah hurley still has a dt call on so why not pop over here. I can guarantee you would have so much fun working with Sarah and my talented and gorgeous DT members. (is that ok Lisa hee hee)

8 comments:

  1. This is brilliant Clare! Love LOTV images and that scrabble tiles are just fantastic :o)

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card and image Clare great for a wee boy......K x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare , pop over to my blog and collect a wee award I have for you ...........K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi there, beautifully coloured, and well composed - gorgeous card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card - I love the image and those letter tiles - I may have to get some of those! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Clare this is a wonderful boy card, I love it. Hope you enjoyed the weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh clare
    This is a fab wee card! just perfect for those wee boys!
    Hope your all well??
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab image - the LOTV boy images are so brilliant and suit boys AND men - love 'em!! Susie x

    ReplyDelete