Tuesday 18 January 2011

ABC Challenge - M for Magical

Happy Wednesday to all my faithful followers out there and those who left heart felt wishes when I had the flu. Fortunately I am on the mend but knackered doing not very much so my craftime is still somewhat limited.

I actually managed to surprise myself twice on Sunday while making this card. The first being I made only two christmas cards last year (so shameful) so I took the opportunity to create a christmas card. The second surprise I used an old Sugar Nellie image. I was and still am a huge Sugar fan but when you come across so many other wonderful stamp companies it's easy to get lured.

Anyway today marks the day of a new challenge over at abc challenges and the theme this week is M for Magical. Our sponsor this week is the wonderful Pollycraft and they have given us a fabulous prize to give away to one lucky winner.
Please pop over to abc for more details and the chance to see some fabulous inspiration from the dt girls. We have also anounced the winners of the dt call and what can I say but wow!!


Our telephone exchange went down last night while writing this post and I have lost the details of my card and all the links :-( I will pop by later today with an update and if you have any questions leave me a comment on the side bar.

Hope you are all well and please pop by again tomorrow when I will share with you my card for Sarah Hurley Challenges.

hugs Clare x

11 comments:

  1. gorgeous hon..great to see you back..glad your on the mend..hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Clare,
    stunning card hun, lovely colours and beautiful layout.
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo! Your back hee!
    Love this! The card is just amazing! Love the image and the gorjuss colours you picked!
    Hope you have agood wee day honey!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Clare!, super image and I love the dp's and gorgeous layout too :o)

    Hope your telephone exchange is sorted hun!

    Hugs Vicky cc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Clare, So glad you're feeling better, although not so good that you're still feeling knackered!

    Gorgeous card and WELL DONE for doing a Christmas card:0)The doily border punch looks great with the papers!

    Take care, Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful!
    /Hanna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. whata gorgeous little card - love the image , so pretty
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just one word hun...gorgeous!!!!!
    Hugs
    Jan...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Clare, this is just simply gorjuss. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww! This is gorgeous! Love the image and the colours - lovely :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    p.s. If you pop over to my blog you can check out my Blogaversary candy!

    ReplyDelete