Tuesday 2 December 2014

DECEMBER DAILY

Good morning and welcome to my blog.

Yesterday saw the launch of December Daily squeeeeeel! yes I'm that excited lol and today it's my turn to post. Everyday Sarah Has given us a prompt to follow giving you the chance to join in the fun too. 

This will be across all social media sites, i.e Twitter,FB,Pinterest and Instagram, I honestly can't wait to see your projects. Just remember to add the hash tag documented december and sarahhurley.

 You can also grab this blog button, cool eh?



Our prompt today is 

TRIM THE TREE

Here's a little sneak peek of my layout. Check out the Sarah Hurley 365 blog to see the rest of my layout and details of the Documented December.


I also designed a sketch which I used for my layout, you can view it here.

I'll be back very soon with another layout. Thanks for stopping by

Clare x

No comments:

Post a Comment