Friday 5 September 2014

Sarah Hurley Challenges - Buttons

Evening all!

I honestly cannot believe it's September, time is just flying by! 

The children are now back at school and we are almost back into our normal routine with the exception that I'm now training for a half marathon eeeeeeep!

Tonight I'm sharing with you a scrapbook page I made for our new challenge over Sarah Hurley 365. I have to admit I loved our BUTTON theme this month. In my opinion you can never have enough!

I recently took part in a Color Me Rad 5k run and I knew the pictures from this day would be perfect with Sarah's bright papers.


Here's a couple of close up photos



challenges

scrap 365 - sketch
Thank you so much for stopping by

Clare

3 comments:

  1. Nice, bright colors! Well done :)
    Thank you for sharing this with us at Scrap365 <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors! thank you for playing along with us at scrap 365 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and fun. I participated in a Colour Run and it was a lot of fun.
    Thanks for joining us at Scrap365 :)

    ReplyDelete