Tuesday 5 August 2014

Sarah Hurley Challenge - Favourite things

Good evening how are you all?

It's been a rather unusual day here because I was running behind with my DT project that needed started and photographed tonight and guess what? I wasn't stressed out at all! It's so not me because I like to be organised.It was kind of nice though and I had an absolute ball crafting away, music quietly playing away in the background with a little candle lit. 

So heres' what I have been working on.......


 It's a card for our new challenge over at Sarah Hurley 365. We have a fantastic theme which I know you will just love...

FAVOURITE THINGS


It was a no brainer what stamps I was using, the amazing Doodle dolls ones of course. The only difficult part was deciding exactly which one to use, love them all! 

Here's a little closer look.



Tonight I'll be back to working on design work and I really can't wait!

Thanks for stopping by

Clare x




No comments:

Post a Comment