Thursday 17 July 2014

New Beginnings

Hi and welcome to my blog.

Today I have some super awesome news to share, I am this fortnights sponsor for the MAWTT challenge blog, how cool is that! I had been toying with the idea of becoming a sponsor for a while but it just seemed so scary. So I bit the bullet and I had only one challenge blog in mind and here's the reasons why.

It was on her blog that I got my first ever guest designer post, 5 years ago eeeek! and we have become good friends ever since. Also back in the day when I entered challenges I always made a point of joining every week as it is such a fun challenge blog and the design team a very talented.

I also have other fab news. My lovely and very talented friend Susie is guest designer over at Sarah Hurley challenges and she has made a card using Sid from my robot stamp range. You can check out our blog here!

That's all as my tummy is grumbling at me, must be dinner time.

Take care and hope you all have had an amazing day, I know I have!

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment