Thursday 28 June 2012

Never too Old

Morning all!!

Is the sun shining where you are? Or are you looking out your windows watching the rain bounce off the pavements like I am :-( I do hope summer has not been cancelled lol. I do hope not I've got 8 weeks off work and two children to entertain rainy days are simplt not part of my agenda.

So today I'm sharing with you my dt for Charisma.It's actually a card I made a while back...well when I say made I actually mean lying in bits on my desk just waiting to be stuck together. I just needed a spare 5 mins to do it which these days is pretty hard to find.




This stamp was given to me by a very good friend of mine for my Christmas....it's one of my favourite LOTV stamps then again I do love them all!! The sentiment is just perfect for this image.I absolutely believe 100% that you are never too old for a hug. For me a hug just says it all and is perfect for so many situations whether it be to comfort someone, to say goodbye, to celebrate or perhaps to show someone how much you have missed them. Of course the best ones of all are the ones I get from my children....the just because ones lol.

Our challenge this week is nice and easy..

 Anything goes

 please check out our blog to see what yummy prizes are up for grabs not to mention the other DT creations.


Well folks that's all from me this morning but I will be back later with my DT card for Sarah Hurley Challenges.

take care

hugs Clare

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Clare, cute image and lovely colour combo! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful.. i love the colours and that fab layout
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Clare, This is so cute, very pretty card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi clare! What a gorgeous card! Love the colors! Here we actually have had sunshine yesterday and today!! But for tomorrow we are getting more rain
    again....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card- loving the layout! Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Clare this is adorable. I love the colour combo you've used and I totally agree - never too old for a hug!!
    Loving the new blog look by the way!!
    hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete