Friday 9 December 2011

It's Christmas!!!

Good morning peeps, it's absolutley freezing here today brrrrrrrrr and spookily calm after yesterdays hurricane, I hope you all managed to stay safe and warm. Lewis and I nearly got blown off our feet it was so windy and the schools were closed in the afternoon, back to normal today yah lol.

Today I have my dt card for stampin up for the weekend and our theme this week is

christmas

nice and easy eh????

Please check out the fabulous prizes on offer here and some more inspiration from the rest of the design team.


I dug out these papers I bought a couple of years ago, not my normal colour combo green and pink but hey I think it looks pretty good :-) I also used one of my favourite sugar nellie stamp.

Well I better shoot, got Arran to pick up from the nursery. I'll be back over the weekend with my card that was published in a mag a few weeks back...ooops.

take care girlies

hugs clare

1 comment:

  1. ooh its fab - i love the colour combo and the punched borders
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete