Friday 9 September 2011

Tickled pink

Hello my lovelies, how are you all. Hubby very kindly brought home a bottle of rose wine and a curry so this is one appointment I'm not going to be late for. Tonight I share with you my dt card for Stampin up for the Weekend, it's a thankyou card my mum asked me to make. It's been ages since I have inked up this manga in fact I had forgotten I had her!!

The theme this week is

Tickled pink

I made an envelope pocket card for a wee change and it's not as difficult as I thought.


Well that's me for now. Hubby has got me some Sugar Nellie stamps for my birthday (sunday) so I might have a card to share soon.

ta ta

clare

8 comments:

  1. great card, have a great day on sunday x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Clare....and enjoy your evening too sweetie..

    have a lovely weekend and happy birthday for sunday too!!!.....hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty! I hope you enjoyed your curry and wine!

    luv, Mags x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Clare, love your choice of papers.

    Hugs

    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Clare, so sweet and pretty.
    I hope you had a lovely birthday hunny and got thoroughly spoilt :)
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the image - I'm sure I've got her somewhere - must have a look! Hope you had a fab birthday :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute love the image & papers ,was on your docraft blog thought i would take a visit :)

    ReplyDelete