Saturday 19 June 2010

oops I did it again!!!!

I can't believe I am almost missing the deadline for another challenge this week. But at least this time I have a photo and not texting Susie to save my little bum!! I made it last weekend but the week has just disappeared again!!Hubby is also nipping my ear for the laptop so better be quick. I may get round to updating this one or not as was the case was with the previous post. So here's my card

DP''s and ribbon- rak thanks Mel,thanks hun
flowers- rak from Mel S thanks hun
metal swirl and text- rak thanks Julie
card candy, promarkers, hAnglar stamp, rafia lace, twine,button and bell- all mine!!!

This week I am lucky enough to enter the following challenges

sketch- sketch and stash
paperplay-something old (bell and swirl)
raise the bar-what a special guy
one stop craft challenge-One for the boys

Hope your all having a lovely weekend and making the most of this gorgeous weather.

hugs Clare x

13 comments:

  1. Another fab card - those colours go great together. And I love those little alphabet tiles! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fabulous card . I just love turquoise and brown as a colour combo.
    cute little image and i love the letter tiles
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. really gorgeous card and so beautifully emebllsihed,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow hun, this is utterly gorgeous, love the image, the papers and embellies, it's all perfect
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Clare, love the colour combo and the image is just too darn cute!!
    Hugs
    Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Clare. Great colours and layout.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! I love your card Clare, that image is so cute and the design and colours are wonderful!!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorjuss hunny! love all the detail and the stamps are so fab petal!!
    May just have to buy some now, they so sweet!!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, Clare - such lovely colours (I'm drooling over the spotty blue/brown paper for a start!), image and colouring.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay again this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is totally awesome what a fabulous design and colours and what a gorgeous image I love it thank you for joining our challenge at OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. So adorable. Great card. Thanks so much for playing along with Paperplay this week. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really cute. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at OSCC this week.
    Hugs
    Valxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute!!! I bet you get lots of inspiration for boy cards from your handsome tartan army. :o) Thanks for playing at OSCC.

    ReplyDelete