Friday 5 February 2010

Allsorts DT call

My friend Kirsty has asked me to make two cards, this one is for her Nan's birthday. I thought this image was perfect, it was the rollers that was the deciding factor!!

Allsorts have a DT call this week so thought I would give it a go. The sketch is fab so much so I have used it for Kirsty's second card so watch this space!!!



sketch- Allsorts
papers-K & Co Sparkly sweet
image-CC Designs- Coffee Kiki La Rue
Flowers- Hobbycraft
button-MME
lace- stash
sentiment- oval scallop nestie and CC sentiments

6 comments:

  1. Kiki looks gorgeous and she matches the papers perfectly..goodluck with the DT call...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! This is my first visit to you via Crafty Rak and I love your cards, they are super cute. I just need this stamp with the curlers and the little monster boy! Anyway, I'm now following you as your cards are fab! Hugs. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww cute card! love it

    thanks for joining us at Allsorts, good luck with the dt call

    lotsalove

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this image, the colours are beautiful, great job with the colouring !! Good luck with the DT call,
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sniffs of something juicy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Claire

    What a gorgeous card you've made and i love your colour combo too it all fits perfectly!

    Take care

    Sal xx

    ReplyDelete