Saturday 5 July 2014

Sarah Hurley Challenges - Celebrations

Hello and welcome to my little blog.

I've just noticed the date when I last posted, tut tut *slaps wrist* The final week of work before end of term is always manic and then it's time to adjust to being off. New routines in place so fingers crossed all goes to plan.

I should point out I'm currently in London visiting my friend Sarah Hurley, she is just amazing!

If I'm honest I was a little bit stuck for ideas with this months challenge ( CELEBRATIONS) over at Sarah Hurley 365 and with two days spare before I needed to upload it before going away I was panicking. Which reminds me of this....


So I headed over to scrap 365 in search of a sketch...always a good place to start. Then I just pulled out Sarah's stamps and ended up with this. I added a few more details, dies, TH stickers and scraps of papers from Sarahs A Few Of My Favourite Things Kit. I'm very new to layouts so it still scares me but you have to try and get out your comfort zone every now and again.




Links to products used can be found over on our blog.

Hope you are having an amazing weekend.

Clare x


No comments:

Post a Comment